Grab a partner and join us at the private Oggwood Disc Golf Course in Cedar Hill, TN for the 2022 Grit & Grace (formerly Ladies & Gents) Doubles tournament! It is scheduled (covid pending) for Saturday, March 19. Each participant will receive a player’s pack. This event is trophy-only.
Grit & Grace is a bring-your-own-partner disc golf tournament for teams of one male and one female. This Throw Pink event is fun, yet competitive and raises money for a good cause. All proceeds from the raffle will go to Sherry’s Hope, a non-profit located in Lebanon, TN that helps cancer patients and their families in and around Wilson County, TN.
Note: EACH member of a team must play in a division that they are eligible for. Your team may play up a division but the team’s correct division is based on the highest rated player on your team.
- Gold division: If the higher rated partner has a rating of 970 or above, you must register in this division.
- Blue division: If the higher rated partner has a rating between 900 and 969, you must register in this division.
- Red division: If the higher rated partner has a rating of 899 or below, you must register in this division.
**If neither partner has a PDGA rating, please register in the red division.
- Round 1: Modified alternate shot – men tee on odd holes, women tee on even, then alternate throwers until you complete the hole.
- Round 2: Modified alternate shot – women tee on odd holes, men tee on even, then alternate throwers until you complete the hole.